If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It!

May 22, 2020

2020 has been a bit of a crazy year. It almost feels like everything that can go wrong is going wrong. We have been in quarantine for almost 2 months now. I cannot believe how long it has been! However, I have used this time to focus on myself and figure out what I want in life. 


Photowall, a Swedish wall-art company sent me this beautiful poster. I absolutely love this quote. It's keeping me going through these times. It really inspires me because it reminds me that no dreams are too big and that if you set your mind to something you can achieve it. Even though we're facing times of uncertainty we can still we can still work on ourselves and our goals.

Sometimes life may feel a bit crazy but never give up on your dreams. You can create the life you imagine. The road to getting there may not be easy but it's all about moving forward, no matter how slow you may be going.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for passing along this inspirational message and for reminding me of my dreams.
    I had been feeling frustrated and uninspired recently.
    P.S.: I visited your Twitter feed (@TheTshegofatso) and your YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TheTshegofatso/videos and can see that you have been pursuing your dreams admirably!
    Best wishes for the future! xx

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete