CLICKS SKINCARE COLLECTION- Body Cream Review♥

September 29, 2014

Hey everyone!

I've been hit by the bloggers block and it has hit me hard but don't worry because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I woke up this morning and I just felt like blogging therefore, that is what I shall do.  

Being a person with dry and sensitive skin it's a struggle finding something that will work. After years of searching I think I found the one. I bought a Vitamin E and Shea Butter body cream from the Clicks skincare collection and it has been treating my skin quite well.  
It smells so I good I could literally sit and sniff it the whole day (excuse the weirdness). The Shea Butter helps retain the mostuire and vitamin E helps to nourish the skin, which to me is the perfect combination.  

It is richer than most body lotions and creams that I've used which may be the reason it's so  moisturising. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated because that is something I'm not used to. I can't believe I let my skin suffer for so long but the very dry skin season is over and its time for Ultra Hydration!  

And that people, was my first ever product review (yay!)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I pretty much skipped out on doing my regular regime of facial scrubs and the likes, using only light make up removers and the like, his comment is here

    ReplyDelete