Recents reads: Home-Nicola Davies

November 16, 2014

Hey everyone!

I got this book about three years ago from a travelling bookshop which came to our school.  I've delayed reading it due to the fact that it's different from what I usually go for. I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did because once I started read it I just couldn't put it down.  

The plot of the story is set in the year 2067. According to what the TV and the Supas say humans don't belong on Earth, they belong on planet home. Where nothing is toxic,  where there are no aliens roaming around and no one has to live under a protective dome in order to stay safe. Sacks discovers that she and all the other workers are being lied to. She leaves the dome and embarks on a dangerous journey hoping to find home.  

Home is a rather intriguing book filled with lots of plot twists which kept me glued to the book wanting to know more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments