Summer Rain♡

November 29, 2014

Hey everyone!

With only two exams left I can almost taste the holidays, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.  

This is outfit is one of my favourites, I wore it on a day out with my sister. It was a rainy day so I wasn't quite sure if it was a bit chilly or if I was being fooled by the gray clouds.  

My solution was to wear a cropped top and a simple denim jacket so that I'm in between.  I wore these with a plaid skirt from Factorie. I was slightly hesitant when I purchased it. I tried it on the first time and decided not to get it, when I saw it for the second time at a different Factorie I knew it was meant to be.  

And the shoes! I definitely love my wedges and I just feel like they completed the outfit. My tote bag is from Factorie (surprise, surprise!)  

The accessories I wore were a simple long necklace which I got a while back and three midi rings worn as normal rings due to the fact that I have extremely tiny fingers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments