Monochrome Madness♡

December 22, 2014

Hey everyone! 

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday because I am. Everything is so Christmassy and I also feel so Christmassy and happy. I've been spending my days reading till late, shopping/window shopping till my feet ache and simply enjoying spending time with my family.  

This outfit is one I wore on a night out with my family and it's one of my favourites. When I think it, most of my outfits are 'one of my favourites' or else I wouldn't wear them.  

U-tube skirts/pencil skirts/bodycon skirt or whatever they're called have a special place in my heart, if that's possible. I have quite a collection and it's still growing. Maybe one day I'll have my own army, who knows?

Skirt - Factorie
Top - Cotton On
Necklace - Factorie
Shoes - Cotton On
Rings - Mr Price
Watch - Edgars

You Might Also Like

1 comments