Lip balm reviews♡

February 12, 2015


Hey everyone! 
Valentine's Day is around the corner and I have plans,  binge watching movies while snacking on some salted popcorn. Anyone with similar plans? Well it's a fact that salt tends to cause dry and chapped lips,  so today I will be reviewing some lip balms (whoop)! Got to keep those lips plump, hydrated and lustrous! My blog also got a little makeover ( double whoop!)


Sun Doctor:
This was the cheapest out of the three I'll be reviewing. It is in the flavour 'sweet like my cherry' and it smells de-li-cious unfortunately it doesn't taste the same. Don't ask, I just know. It is a SPF protected lip balm and has a SPF of 15 hence the name Sun Doctor.  It very hydrating and it's good for dry and chapped lips. It does however need to be reapplied quite regularly. 


Softlips:
This is a rose tinted lip balm,  I'm still not sure if I like the colour or not. The lip balm leaves  a tingly feeling on my lips when I first apply it. It keeps my lips hydrated for quite some time which is amazing! This lip balm also has an SPF of 15 and it smells great, don't worry I  didn't taste this one.


Baby Lips:
This is a Maybelline product incase you didn't know. The one that I own is the Intense Care lip balm and I've already finished it. I guess it really does some intense care. It isn't scented  or tinted and after doing some research on the wonderful internet I learnt that it has an SPF of 20. It keeps my lips hydrated for the longest time and is overall fantastic. 

Find me on:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love baby lips! I have them and they work so well!

    Lovely blog!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete