The Liebster Award

February 08, 2015

Hello everyone! 
Guess what? I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Lottie from Lots of love Lottie. Yay! (P.s I made it mom.) You can find the rules official rules here let's do this!
My answers:

1. What’s your favourite colour?
 This took me a while but I'll have to go with purple. 

2. What’s your favourite dessert? 
Any kind of ice-cream.

 3. What’s your favourite part of blogging? 
I love writing my blog post and taking pictures.

   4. What’s your favourite music artist?
Definitely One Direction.

   5. If you could spend 4 weeks anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to spend some time in New York.

  6. Do you wanna build a snowman?
Hahaha sure! (I sang this qquestion)

  7. Who’s your favourite blogger at the moment? 
I actually have two, Jessie and Lydia. I just love their blogs.   

8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
 Instagram. I waste all my time there.

 9. What’s your favourite way to make you feel better?
 Reading, it just takes me to a whole different world.

10. What’s your favourite quote?
 Every exit is an entrance somewhere else.

 11. One fact no one knows about you?
I like bands. Wait everyone knows that.


My questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
 2.Who is your favourite blogger?
 3. Dogs or cats?
 4. What’s your favourite song?
5. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
 6. What’s your favourite book?
7. What’s your dream job?
 8. Coffee or tea?
 9. What’s your favourite magazine?
10. Which country would want to visit and why?
11. Which social network do you use the most?

I nominate:



You Might Also Like

0 comments