See you soon summer!

April 17, 2015

The first week of school has come to an end, I'm happy to announce that I made it. Unfortunately summer has also come to an end. . The days of wearing sandals are gone and it's time to pull out our boots and blankies. We are at that time of the year when leaving the house without a jacket or jersey is no longer safe.

As a way to bid summer farewell I thought we should rewind to the good old days. Skorts, jelly shoes and daisies. If that doesn't scream summer to you I don't know what will.  I could spend all day reminiscing about all the perfect summer days.

My crop top and skort are both from Factorie and my jellies are from Cotton On. This was such a lovely day and Fiona insisted on being in some of the pictures.

And before I go, here's a little letter to summer.

Dear Summer

Thanks for being awesome, be back soon!

Lots of love
Tshegofatso :) x

You Might Also Like

0 comments