My Artventure 1♡

April 09, 2015

Remember when I said I was on a serious mission to learn how to draw?  Well I was being dead serious.  I have been drawing a lot recently and a lot more these holidays which is partly why I have been MIA.
Drawing requires perseverance.  I have lost count of the number of times I have wanted to give up but I'm glad I didn't because I am starting to see some improvement.
If there is ever something that you ever want to do go out there and do it. As long as you aren't hurting anyone keep doing whatever it is that makes you happy. It's not always going to be easy but you just need to hold on because the ending is not something you want to miss.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your drawings are really good. Im looking forward to more.

    Joanny😊
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you'll definitely be seeing more!

    ReplyDelete