My Artventure 7♡

June 01, 2016


Last week I attended a conference that was aimed at encouraging women to pursue careers in technology. I learned a lot , met a lot of cool people and my passion for programming grew. One thing that stuck with me was something one of the speakers said. I cannot even remember her name but I will always remember what she said. 

She said that she isn't going to tell us a way to stop procrastinating because there is no easy way to achieve something. It's all about hard work and perseverance. I couldn't help but notice how this ties in with my art.


When my I began my Artventure I did expect it to be a challenge but now when I look back I realise that I wouldn't be where I am if I did face the challenges. At that moment I may or may not have realised that by overcoming challenges such as procrastination, expressing myself and sharing my work online it helped me discover myself. 

Most recently I challenged myself to draw an A3 picture. I didn't know what I was doing but I had a goal. I bought myself an A3 sketchbook and drew the first of many to come. It was a great experience and I was happy with the results. 


This whole experience reminded me of the quote: "You will never know unless you try." Right now I am working hard on my programming skills. I will share something about that soon and it's super exciting. So what I am trying to say is if you want something go out and get it but it's important to remember that it's going to take a lot of hard work. 

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is amazing. I love your artwork. Aww that conference must have been really good. Good to know you learnt something useful. Keep doing what you doing and never give up. Also, that quote is so right. You never know unless you try. ��
    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanny. I always make sure to remember that quote when in doubt.

      Delete
  2. It's all about hard work! If only there were a secret to not procrastinate. Love your art as well. I'm very jealous! I can barely draw a stick figure. Keep that passion for programming growing!

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will definitely keep the passion growing. It's equally challenging and exciting!

      Delete
  3. Your drawings are so good!! I wish I could draw like that! I believe in if you really want something you can do it by working hard. :) Follow your dreams and wish you good luck with programming!

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabel! It does take a lot of hard work to turn your dreams into a reality.

      Delete