My Favourite Places To Shop

June 21, 2016




Shopping is basically my favourite thing to do.  I mean if I'm not doing anything else I'm probably shopping. Well,  I mean all the time because money is not always on my side but one day I will be able to afford everything I want and live happily ever after. That's the reason why my motto is, "Work hard, shop harder." 

Anyway I thought I would share my top five places to shop because such wonderful shops need to be shared with the world! 


1. Factorie 
First of all Factorie always has the best music.  When I walk in there I feel like I am in a whole new planet. Their style of clothing is absolutely amazing.  It's like a hipster/bohemian style.  I mean that is so Tumblr! And we definitely cannot forget about their fabulous fitting rooms that look like showers. Absolutely amazing! 

2.Cotton On 
My favourite part of Cotton On is Cotton On body. I have to admit that they have the cutest bralettes and the best work out clothes.  I'm not someone who works out often,  well I don't really exercise at all. The only exercise I've done this month is run out of money but workout clothes are totally comfy for just chilling. 

3. Typo 
9 out of 10 times when I walk into Typo  I  buy something.  When I'm in Typo I feel like I'm in heaven.  They have the have the coolest stationery, actually they have the best of everything. I always walk out with something I never knew I needed.

4.H&M 
This is my new favourite. It's only recently that I have gotten to shop at H&M and man, it is AMAZING!  Especially  their party section,  I feel like everything was made for me. I even spotted a glow in the dark sweater. I can't wait to go back! 

5.Mr Price
I don't like spending a lot of money on anything which is why I had to put Mr Price on the list. Mr Price has been here for me since the beginning and I got my so many of my favourite clothing from there.  I don't remember ever spending over R100 on one item. Mr Price,  you are the real MVP.

Where is your favourite place to shop? 

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've only ever heard of H&M on this list! I love shopping there for homewear bits - the prices are so cheap!
    Charlotte xx - Charlotte Sophia Roberts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really look at the homewear section but I will definitely take a peek soon!

      Delete
  2. I love H&M and Typo. Both faves! I've never heard of the other places, I'll definitely check them out.
    - Adel | PalettePale xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the places other than H&m but I'm definitely going to check them out now as they sound fab! Especially Factorie x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Factorie is amazing! I don't know what I would do without it.

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with your motto: "work hard shop harder". My favourite place to shop for clothes either in-store or online is Superdry <3 (www.elenaslifestyle.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of Superdry but I guess it's time for me to check it out.

      Delete