iPhone Case Collection♡

April 12, 2016

I have always been obsessed with phone cases. My blackberry used to have the coolest cases ever!  The reason I love phone cases so much is because it's a quick and easy way to change the way your phone looks and it feels like I dressing my phone up and everyone knows how much I love getting dressed up!

Just two months ago I got my very first iPhone and man was it exciting.  You don't know how long I waited for that moment. Two days after that I bought my first iPhone cover. I think it's one of the reasons I wanted an iPhone, they always have the best covers!

A couple of days ago there was a sale at Factorie and iPhone cases were only R8 and no, I didn't skip a zero. So I guess you can tell how the story goes from there. Here are the awesome phone I have for my iphone 5S :


1. Phone. Wallet. Keys
Do I need to say anything else? This case pretty much sums up my life except that I would probably add 'camera' and 'notebook' because I never leave the house without taking with too.

 2. Daisy Case
 This was actually my first cover which I got for R130 at Forever New. I wanted a transparent case because I was really excited and didn't want any part of my phone to be hidden but I couldn't trust myself enough to handle a phone with no cover. Daisy me rolling, they hating.

 3. Pisces
No matter what anyone tells me I still like reading what my star sign has to say. I find it very fun and interesting. There are four qualities of Pisces written on the cover which are: sensitive, artistic, devoted and indecisive. I think it's quite accurate.

 4. Get Lost
 I actually love this case so much. I don't know why but I look at the car travelling alone on this long road it inspires me. Sometimes it's okay to take your own path, even if it means you have to go alone.

 5. That Sh*t Cray
 Need I say more?

Where to get these iPhone cases :
1, 3, 4, 5 : Factorie
2 : Forever New

Which one is your favourite? 

Follow me :




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving all these phone cases, I've been after a few new ones for some time.. I need the 'That s**t cray' one (Just hope they either ship internationally or do a similar one here in the uk)

    Kirsty x
    xoxokiki.co.uk

    ReplyDelete