Changes ♡

April 08, 2016


As you may have noticed, there has been a lack of posts recently. That's because I have been drawing, improving my programming skills and also doing a lot of thinking. What exactly have I been thinking about? My blog, I have decided it's time to make some changes. 

I have been blogging for about two years now and it's crazy how much one can change in such a short period of time. I now want my my blog to be a place where I can share my creativity. I will be posting some DIYs, my art journal, drawings, some programming projects and just some other cool stuff. 

I am definitely going to keep doing fashion related posts because I love fashion! I always have and I always will. I will be doing outfit of the day posts, how to wear what, fashion inspirations and just about any other fun ways to write about fashion and show my love for it.

As for beauty, I think it's for me to let go. It's no longer fun for me to write reviews on products and I hardly ever use any makeup. I will however, continue spending hours on YouTube watching makeup tutorials and if I do come across a wonderful product I won't hesitate to share it. 

To celebrate this new journey on Sempiternal Adventures I decided to make myself a new header. I will also be uploading some videos on YouTube. To end this post on a positive note I just wanted to you to know that March/April 2015 was probably the worst time of my life but now it feels as though everything has changed for the better. I am really happy and I just wanted to remind everyone that it does get better.  

Follow me :

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ow sounds interesting adding different genres to your blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to ur creativity posts especially ur art journals and drawings. Those are my favourite posts from you and Im glad u wanna do more of them. Glad u are happy abt how things are going for u ☺

    Joanny
    Check out my blog
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot. co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to doing more of my favourite posts!

      Delete
  3. I think it's really uplifting and healthy to keep your blog true to how you're feeling, and what you want to write about. There are a lot of generic beauty blogs around, so your unique style of posts will make your blog more personalised and a place you're truly proud of.
    I know it can be difficult, but it's good to remember that after a storm, there's always a rainbow, sometimes we've got to go through the tough times in order for things to improve.
    Corinne xx

    www.organicbynerve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true and it's good to be different!

      Delete
  4. There's nothing wrong with change! It's always good to revamp every once in a while. I'm looking forward to your new posts :)
    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to seeing your new creativity posts :)

    peace and love,
    fion
    http://www.fionism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOO!!! Good luck, gurrrrrrrrrl.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete