There Is Always A Story♡

March 20, 2016

It's been a week since I turned seventeen and seventeen is pretty cool. Read my thoughts on turning seventeen here.  This is what I wore on my birthday (12 March). The question is,  what do you wear on your birthday?  For me the answer was simple. All my favourite things. I know I'm growing older but trust me, my style won't be changing anytime soon.


I absolutely love this skirt. It's such a wonderful colour and the patterns are gorgeous. I always wear this skirt with a simple top, the skirt deserves all the attention. I went for a long sleeved top as it was a bit chilly. It's almost winter and I am not ready at all. The shirt is actually a larger size but I love the oversized, boxy effect. 


Of course I went for my signature frilly socks and boots combo. It just makes sense and I think it adds an edgy feel to this look. To finish off the look I wore my daisy chocker which adds some fun and playfulness. I have officially decided that if I was a cartoon this is the outfit I would like to be drawn in.


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. You look so lovely! Extra large shirts are my personal favorites, they are always so comfy!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks so cute! Happy belated birthday as well :) x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit and you look so pretty :) with a lovely smile !! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah we have the same birthday! Just with a 4 year difference. Hope you had a great day - cute outfit!

    Http://Skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! Thanks, I hope you had a great day too!

      Delete
  5. Your skirt is so lovely. I have to agree, plain tops look cooler with skirts. If both pieces have patterns, it makes it hard to focus on any of them. CONGO ON TURNING SUPERB 17 GURRRRRRRL <3

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute :) Plain tops and patterned skirts go great together

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a match made in heaven.

      Delete