Blogger Awards♡

March 17, 2016

Aren't tags so amazing?  I haven't done one in ages and I'm super excited about this one. They're fun to read, fun to answer and I feel like my readers get to know me a bit better.  Thanks to Kelly from Velvet and Vibranium, who is also a South African blogger(whoop whoop), for nominating me!




Rules:
●Tag the blogger that nominated you! 
●Answer the questions you were given! 
●Nominate 10 bloggers!
● Create new questions for your nominees to answer!
●Inform the bloggers that you choose that they have been nominated! 

My answers:
 1. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what's the first thing you would do?
 I would probably pack and travel with my sister. There's so much to see and so much to do!

 2. What book, film or song has had the biggest impact on your life? 
 I really love the song Free by Rudimental featuring Emeli Sande. It reminds me that just because you aren't good at something it doesn't mean you shouldn't not. Everyone is free to do whatever that makes them happy.

 3. What's your biggest tip for other bloggers in terms of staying organised?
 Don't put things off until the last minute. Do it as soon as possible(I'm still working on this).

 4. Who is the one person, living or dead, you would most like to meet?  
I would love to meet Lena Dunham because I love how she encourages people to be comfortable with who they are and how they look and I think she would be really cool to hang out with.

 5. As a blogger, what is the number one brand you would love to work with and why?
 I would love to work with Typo because I just love their products so much! They have everything that I love, from notebooks to phone cases and just about everything else in between! 


I Nominate:
Libby-jade from Constantly Libby
Noor from Noor's Place
Areeba from Not Your Type Blog
Valentina from Fashion with Valentina
Brittney from Brittney Mathurin
Kearoma from Struggling Bookworm
Kamo from From 18 to life
'Cindarella' from Another Cindarella Story
Jodie from Jodetopia

My Questions:
 1. What is your dream job? 
 2. Which place would you most like to visit and why?
 3. Why did you start blogging? 
 4. What are your favourite topics to write about? 
 5. Share your favourite quote.
 6. If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?
 7. If you could choose one song to listen to everyday for the rest of your life what would it be? 
 8. What has blogging taught you? 
 9. What do you worry about and why? 
10. What are some new hobbies you would like to take on?

Follow me :










You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow this is so cool... I will do something of the sort.

    Check out my blog and see how you can make your own bodycon fringe skirt, no sewing skills required. www.beauty4brokegirls.blogspot.com

    Thank you dear, I love your blog!!! www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!! I can't wait to answer your questions, I'm excited!!

    http://www.brittneymathurin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me Tshego. I love tags. I've got quite a few to do but will eventually make time to do them all.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these tags as I feel like they are a great way to get to know the person behind the blog when you read their answers. Great post x

    www.beesytimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and they are lots of fun to answer.

      Delete
  5. I would love to work with Typo too! It's where I get all of my journals from. I'm constantly going in to see if there's anything new : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete