Braid New Me #2 ♡

March 03, 2016

I decided that I should turn this post into a series, mostly because I love seeing people's hairstyles and taking pictures of my hairstyle is a lot of fun. I previously had short braids in a bob style  which you may have seen in my previous Braid new me post or on Instagram and Twitter (don't forget to follow me). I loved having them as they were different and they were easy to handle.

This time I decided to go for something that will be quick to do(I spent less than an hour at the salon) and even easier to handle. My sister suggested that I go for these thick straight back braids and I'm happy to say she again made a great suggestion.


There's not much I can do with these braids, if I want to change things up a bit I can tie it up at the back and that's about it but too be honest I'm not complaining. I'm just so busy at the moment I do not have time to deal with my hair. I forgot to specify the length I wanted but the hairstylist decided to make it long which I definitely love.


This hairstyle should last me about 3 weeks which means that this is the hairstyle I'll have on my birthday and that's fantastic! My hair is in order, I'm trying to get my life in order(take a look at my previous post) and the first term of school is almost over, maybe seventeen won't be too bad.

Follow me :



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the braids and the longer hairstyle. It looks great! I'm all about the easy-to-manage hairstyles, too. Happy early 17th birthday!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! This hairstyle makes life so much easier!

      Delete
  2. I love those braids, I've been wanting to get them myself.

    http://www.brittneymathurin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Ghana braids. They are next on my list.

    Joanny.
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Ghana braids. They are next on my list.

    Joanny.
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanny! I think they'll look great!

      Delete
  5. Love your posts and totally had to follow you on GooglePlus...

    Great job.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete