I am seventeen! ♡

March 13, 2016


So yesterday was my birthday, I'm seventeen now. Woah. Where did the time go? I'm so close to being an adult and I still get extremely excited when I walk into a stationery shop or a toy shop. Tshegofatso, why are you like this? It's okay because birthdays are my favourite and I had a blast yesterday! I spent my birthday with my sister and I wouldn't have it any other way. No matter how much we fight she'll always be my best friend. 

It's amazing how much difference a year can make and I am grateful for that. I am a completely different person now. I've grown, I've learnt, I lost a couple of friends, I've met new people and I embarked on new journeys.  

In the past I've let a lot of opportunities pass but now as I begin a new chapter of my life I want to do more. I have been doing a lot recently and I just want to continue doing whatever it is that I enjoy. I've learnt that it's good put yourself first sometimes and if it makes you happy you should keep doing it. Life is too short to care about what anyone has to say. Here's to being seventeen! Let's do this! 

Follow me :








You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Such a lovely post! I hope you had a lovely birthday! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday - to be fair, I'll be 23 this year and I still love toy shops and stationary shops.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! I am never going to stop loving them!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Xx

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be crazy to look at where you were at a year ago and where you are now. You don't realize how much you've changed until you take the time to reflect. Happy birthday!!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday again and I'm almost 19 (OMG I WILL BE NO LONGER A TEEN) and I'll never stop loving stationery!!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog!! It's super lovely and happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! You have a lovely blog, by the way!

    Tiffany || Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday dear...


    Check out my blog and see how you can make your own bodycon fringe skirt, no sewing skills required. www.beauty4brokegirls.blogspot.com

    Thank you dear. www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete