Guest Post : March Wishlist

March 12, 2016

I can't believe we are already half way through March and I'm seventeen today.  Time sure does fly and  which means we have no time to waste.  I decided to share the first ever guest post. This post was written by Adam King and don't forget to follow Adam on Pinterest!

My shopping budget for the month could probably only afford one of these items but that's exactly why I call it a wishlist! Finding gorgeous (yet expensive) items gives me the drive to go out and find similar pieces for a fraction of the price. Here are some of my favorite pieces for March!

I love backpacks because they are super convenient, hassle free, and they are currently trending alongside bucket bags. Leather backpacks are perfect for the days when you're dressing more casual and have a lot of stuff to lug around.

Around this time last year I loved blue and white small-checkered shirts. When I saw this one from Pink Arrow Boutique, the boyfriend casual look instantly drew me in!

Hopefully Felix Rey co-founder Lily Rafii Band didn't use her husband Doug Band as inspiration for this comical scarf! I love scarves because can be worn in a million different way and this one has an adorable Parisian feel to it!

Wide leg pants are definitely making a comeback right now. A light and airy pant paired with a tank is perfect for warmer days when you get sick of wearing shorts all the time.

These Elina Linardaki sandals are so crazy and obnoxious that I love them for it! They seem like such a fun shoe and wearing them you would just radiate positivity and happiness.  

Suede is huge right now and I cannot get enough of a good suede skirt. BCBG always does a great job taking a trend and creating a classic piece.

Follow Adam:



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that backpack! Backpacks are my fave for day trips and holidays!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these items look beautiful, I especially like that skirt. I'm a huge fan of suede :)

    Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete