Dress The Part*

March 15, 2016

Dresses,  dresses,  dresses.  It's only now that I'm starting to see their beauty. I wonder why it has taken me so long.  You can always find a dress for just about any occasion but it's all about finding the right one and I know just where to get it. Superbalist.com offers a wide variety of dresses in all styles imaginable, take a look here.  I picked 5 dresses from their site that will be perfect for the following occasions:

Floral Plunge Skater Dress

Wedding :
Floral prints will always work for weddings. I absolutely love how subtle this print is and it definitely complements the style of the dress. Skater dresses are also a winner because they are playful but still chic.  

May Shirt Dress

Office:
I think office dresses should be kept simple but not too simple. It should be something that's comfortable yet not boring. I decided to go for this May shirt dress. I feel like a shirt dress is fun and the belt makes this dress a bit more formal and suitable for the office. 

Lace Dress

Party:
All-white parties have been quite popular this season to a point where I am almost sick of them but the beauty of this dress has made me make an exception. There is so much detail in this dress and it is absolutely gorgeous. The lace makes the dress unique and the neckline just completes this dress. 

Wednesday Dress

Day Adventure:
Loose fitting dresses were made for adventures. They are easy to throw on and are comfortable which is wonderful because all you need to think about is having a good time. This dress has a sporty feel to it and wearing with a plain pair of sneakers would create the ultimate sporty luxe look. The collar? I've only got one thing to say, AMAZING!


Fiona Mini Dress
Everyday:
What would I be thinking if I didn't include a little black dress in this post? You can never go wrong with a little black dress and it is suitable for just about any occasion. I love the style of the dress and it's simplicity too. As I like to say, you need to find a little black with a twist. The fringe just adds a little something extra to the dress without being overpowering.

Follow me :

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love your choices! That white lace dress is so gorgeous!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great choices! So many of these were options for my post as well!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these dresses! The first one looks like the one I have from NewLook, it's on my photo on my blog, my boyfriend bought me it for my 18th birthday, and it's suuuuper pretty!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that white lace - would be fab for a festival! The first floral one is gorgeous too, great picks!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with black. ;-)

    Thank you dear, I love your blog!!! www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral skater dress and the white lace dress :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete