A Mini Haul

August 01, 2017

I haven't been shopping as much as I would like to recently. I'm trying to save up for a new camera and that means I have to make some sacrifices. I do spoil myself once in a while and here are a couple of items I've purchased recently. Yay to saving money but also remembering to treat myself!

1. Photo Stands - Typo

These are the most adorable things ever and I didn't even think twice before purchasing them I use the to hold up my to do lists and to decorate my room.

2. Shorts - Factorie

I bought these as soon as winter started and I still haven't gotten a chance to wear them. Can we just fast forward to summer already?

3. Mini Sewing Kit - Mini So

I was watching a lot of YouTube videos about sewing which made me think that I could give it a try. I went online, I discovered mini sewing machines and a few hours later I purchased one but that's a story for another day. I bought this mini sewing kit to use with my mini sew machine. Everything is mini and I'm loving it.

4. Taylor Bag - Typo

My sister bought this for me so shout out to her for being the best sister in the world. I thought it would be big enough for my laptop but it does the trick if I shove it in hard enough. It also adds a pop of colour to my life.

5. Pastel Backpack - Zara

This was on sale at Zara and I couldn't resist it. I had to use my emergency money but it was worth it.

Have you purchased anything awesome recently?

YouTube:


Follow me:
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those photo stands are so cute! And I really like the color of the taylor bag. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad I found all these cool items!

      Delete