Winter Is Coming♡

May 07, 2016

I have recently realised that I have never owned a pair of black jeans. When Pick n Pay had a sale on jeggings I had to get one. I really wish they were high waisted but they were only R130 so I can't really complain, now can I?


When I picked out this outfit it was centered around my jeggings. I mean I have got to show off my new jeggings. I wasn't very creative when I picked out the rest of my outfit as I went for all black but I love the edgy vibes it gives. 


The weather is quite confusing at the moment. That is the reason I added the kimono as there was a slight breeze. The kimono also adds an interesting pop of colour and complements my lipstick.  


Let's not forget about my chocker! I promised myself that it's the last one I'm purchasing because this chocker obsession is getting out of hand. What's cool about this chocker is that it's also a bracelet and an anklet. 


Chocker - Factorie
Top - Mr Price
Kimono - Factorie
Jeggings- Pick n Pay Clothing
Boots - Edgars

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest| Facebook

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. All black with just a pop of color or pattern is such a simple and classic look. I love the kimono. I don't have one, but I'm looking for the perfect one to add to my wardrobe this summer.

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit girly! Love the choker!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adore black jeans and have to say that even though you preferred high waisted ones, those look amazing on you! We love that colorful kimono paired with your outfit too!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete