Sun City Adventures

April 16, 2017



Matric is a lot of work. It almost feels like a cycle of tests, homework and never getting enough sleep. So, when the holidays came around I knew I had to do something exciting. I actually wanted to go to Sun City for my birthday but it was a last minute idea. My cousins, my sister and I did some planning and on Saturday morning we were off to Sun City. 



We left a bit later than we had originally planned but it all worked out in the end. We checked into the Modizen guesthouse and we were off to Sun City. Once we arrived at Valley of the Waves the hardest decision was choosing which slide to start off with. Unfortunately, one of the slides didn't work but that didn't stop me from having a wonderful time. I made sure to go on all the slides, spend some time in the famous wave pool and just have a good time. I also ate an oreo ice-cream sandwich which literally changed my life and I survived the Temple of Courage.




In the evening we had some supper and played around in the arcade which was loads of fun. It wasn't part of the plan but it definitely made our day even better. We ended the day off with some swimming at the guesthouse and some coffee. Which was actually a lot more exciting than it sounds. 




On Sunday we went to go watch a movie followed by ice-skating. The weekend was a success. We had a fantastic time and made some memories. It was an exciting adventure and the road trip was a blast. We didn't stop to take pictures with the sunflowers but we did listen to to some good music and laugh a lot. Everything was better than I could imagine. I can't wait to do it again. 

Sun City Vlog :


Follow me

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like an awesome trip! Last minute adventures are always the best 🤗

    ReplyDelete