Everything You Need To Know About Getting A Smiley Piercing

April 12, 2019


I got a smiley piercing a couple of months ago and I get quite a few questions about it. I thought I’d answer the questions and hopefully help someone who is considering getting a smiley piercing. All the information I’m sharing is not coming from a professional perspective but from experience.

Where did you get your smiley piercing?
Tattoo Styles.

How much was it?
R250.
How long does it take to heal?
Approximately 6 weeks.

How painful was it?
I’d give it a 3/10.

How do you take care of it?
I rinsed my mouth with salt water for the first 4 weeks and just make sure it’s always clean.



If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to answer.

Follow Me:
Twitter Instagram  | YouTube

You Might Also Like

0 comments