Looking Good On A Budget

April 01, 2019


I am a person who enjoys shopping and dressing up. However, I am not yet at a point in my life where I can afford all the pieces of clothing that I would like to own.  This has taught me that you don’t always need to have expensive pieces of clothing to put together a good outfit. I recently purchased an entire outfit for R80 (excluding shoes) and no, I did not make a typo.




The pants are not the best quality and have quite a few loose threads but I don’t even think I’m even allowed to complain because I only spent R30 on them. Overall I’m very happy with how this outfit turned out. I was afraid that the red and the army pants would clash but they ended up working well together. This outfit gives me Instagram baddie vibes and I am here for that.



Earrings – Factorie (R10)
Top – Factorie (R30)
Pants – Small Street (R30)
Socks – Cotton On (R10)
Shoes – Vans

Two outfits that cost me less than R100:


Follow me:
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

You Might Also Like

0 comments