Nail Polish Favourites♡

January 04, 2015

These are my favourite nail polishes at the moment. I know it's summer and most people go for greens, yellows, blues, pinks and all those 'summery colours' but normal is boring so here are my favourites.

Essence Colour & Go:
This is my absolute favourite,  it is in the colour 'here's my number' unfortunately no one has asked for it...yet. I really don't remember buying it but I'm glad I did. It has a sand effect which is super cool, it dries up almost instantly and the glitter makes it great for night time wear. The downsides however are that it chips very quickly and it has a quite watery consistency so one or two coats won't do.


WOW: 
My sister actually bought this one but I occasionally (okay I admit, a little more than occasionally) use it. After searching on the bottle and on the internet I couldn't find its exact colour but it's purple-maroonish. It doesn't take too long to dry and like most nail polishes the more coats you add the darker it looks, so one coat works for me.


 Jay Jays-Naughty Nails: 
This nail polish lasts longer than the other two but it also takes longer to dry, I guess good things come to those who wait. I think black is essential in everyone's nail polish collection. It's great to for making polka dots which is easier with this brush as it's thinner than most, you can mix it with other colours which I enjoy doing or simply on its own.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are really nice (: since its not summer here yet I like wearing darker colors still

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks, I love the glittery shade!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the 'wow' one, gorgeous shade :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete