The South African Tag

January 01, 2015

I haven't posted anything since last year, can you believe it? I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous 2015.  

365 new days, 365 new chances. I decided to start off the year with the South African Tag thanks to Hazel for tagging me.

1. How many cups of coffee do you have per day? What type of coffee and why?

Any type of coffee works for me, I can go up to 3 cups per day during winter.

2. Fave part of the 7-colour Sunday dish?

I love the pumpkin specially prepared by my mom.

3.  What sports team would you spend most Saturday watching while enjoying a classic South African braai?

Definitely cricket,  my family and I are huge fans of the Proteas.

4. Fave South African word/phrase + most annoying

Eish and Yoh are words I often use but lekker has to be my favourite because Harry Styles said it  when One Direction were announcing the On The Road Again South Africa tour dates. I really can't think of any annoying words or phrases at the moment.

5. South African treat?

There are just to many to choose from.

6. Which South African DJ rocks your socks?

DJ Sbu, he's so successful and inspiring. I think he's someone many people can look up to.

7. Favourite South African personality? Why?

It has to be Rolene Strauss as a pageant girl myself I think she is such a huge inspiration.

8. Favourite province? It's main attraction?

Western Cape, Table Mountain.  I've never been but I hope I can go there real soon.

9. How many South African languages can you speak?

I can speak 4 South African languages which are English, Afrikaans, IsiZulu  and SeSotho.

10. Favourite South African song?

K.O (Feat. Kid X) - Cara cara

11. T.V  show watched by most South Africans that's also a must-watch in your your family?

A few months ago I would've said Generations but right now I really don't know, there's so many to choose from.

You Might Also Like

0 comments