Cold day, warm spirit♡

June 07, 2015

No matter the day,  weather or season I will always find an excuse to wear my jelly shoes. I will not let the weather stop me from living my life to the fullest!

Stalkings are such a great invention. A total life saver,  they allow me to wear my favourite summer outfit in winter. Which means I stay winning. I got my pair of stalkings from Edgars and I love how they aren't too thin.

The rest of my outfit is pretty simple a black top, a black skater skirt, a denim jacket and a chocker. Let's not forget about my backpack. Buying it was the best decision I ever made,  I take it with me wherever I go. I got it from Factorie I'm not sure if you can still find it because I purchased it a while ago.

This outfit is perfect for a day at the movies and window shopping, which is exactly what I did.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the jacket. I have a similar one.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete