Essence the gel nail polish Review♡

June 29, 2015

When it comes to nail polish I don't believe in rules. I go with whatever I feel like. I apply dark colours in summer and bright colours in winter. I am totally a rebel, aren't I?

Recently I purchased the Essence the gel nail polish in the shade 'a whisper of spring'. The top trends were telling me no but my heart was saying yes. It is a pastel purple colour and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

The nail polish only requires two coats but you need to be careful because some air bubbles may form. It has a a bit of glitter and anything with glitter goes on to my must-have list.

The gel mixture of the nail polish makes it longlasting which is always great.  The downside however to this product is the amount of time it takes to dry. You need to be very patient, I speak from experience as I did smudge mine a couple of times which is the worst thing.

The nail polish comes at an affordable price of only R24, 90. It has its negatives but what product doesnt? I give Essence The Gel nail polish 8 out of 10.


You Might Also Like

0 comments