School's Out

June 24, 2015


School is finally out! Well, we still have two more days but I wrote my last exam on Friday so yes school is finally out! Where have I been and why haven’t I been blogging? Unfortunately, there have been some unforeseen circumstances which have prevented me from doing so. One being that my tablet broke and it contains 90% of my pictures and videos from my One Direction concert and a whole bunch of other important things. I’ve been trying to keep myself come knowing that I might lose everything. SO REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR FILES!

Now that’s out of the way let’s take a look at my outfit. I finally got to where my high neck crop top which I purchased in my mini haul. I really thought I would wait until summer but the sun was shining and the day was good.

Another mistake I made was not wearing stalkings with my really cool skort. There was a light breeze but according to my goosebumps it was a bit more than a light breeze.

Due to the fact that my outfit was pretty simple I wore a patterned kimono and of course my favourite wedges. Patterns are always a great way to add some oomf to your outfit and bring it to life. I feel as though my outfit lacked jewelry but I had a good time so who cares?

Top- Jay Jays

Skort- Factorie

Kimono- Cotton On

Wedges- Mr Price

You Might Also Like

0 comments