A few shades of grey♡

July 15, 2015

It's back to school on Monday and I am not feeling it. The weather is not agreeing (I can see those trees swayimg from my bedroom window), neither am I but I have to go so let me not think about it just yet.

The holidays have gone by rather quickly. It is only now that that I am starting to do anything constructive(the life of a procrastinator) .  I've been staying up until the early hours of the morning reading which happens to be my favourite thing because I just get lost in the book and I don't want it to end but I want it to.  I have also been drawing, DIYing, taking pictures, skateboarding and doing all sorts of fun things like that. I am trying to make the most of what's left of the holidays.

I think this outfit is very me. I don't know really, I also think that my style changes on a weekly basis but my combat boots will always be my favourite.  I just like how cool and edgy they make me feel. They make every outfit a bit more casual.

I tried working with some layers in this outfit.  Minimal but a good start. I thank the girl I saw in Grazia magazine. Layering is the perfect winter trend. I mean when it's cold outside you want to wear just about everything in your closet. Layering allows you to do that. Well, maybe not everything but whatever works for you.  Whatever floats your goat (I think it's funny okay).

The skater skirt has always been my thing and now that I also have a skateboard I feel like I am winning at life. In haven't tried riding my skateboard while wearing a skater skirt.  I should probably try it after a little more practice because I don't want any  scraped knees or Marilyn Monroe moments.

The sweater, so warm, so cozy, so fabulous.  Oversized sweaters are the way to go.  I did a whole post about them which you can check here. Who needs a thrift store when you have your moms closet? I'm always looking for hidden gems in my mom's closet and I am never disappointed. Guess she was quite the fashiosta back in her day. 

Stalkings are actual life savers.  I don't think you are going to see my legs anytime soon. When I want to wear a skirt and it's cold, the answer is a pair of stalkings. Let's just hope it doesn't get any colder.

I got the bag for R99. That's right, I did not skip a digit. I told you I am good at sales. I almost never buy anything at the full price.  Stick with me and I will teach you bthe tricks. The bag is way smaller than my backpack which makes it hard for me. I need to take all my belongings. Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

I bought the travel journal at the beginning of the holidays.  Unfortunately it is still empty but I am hoping to travel soon.  I want to meet new people, see great things and fill the pages of my travel journal.  I think I was bitten by the wanderlust bug.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely outfit 😊

    Joanny
    imachoccakeholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit 😊

    Joanny
    imachoccakeholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete