It's a wrap♡

July 21, 2015


It's chilly and everyone is on a mission to get warm. Well, that is what I like to think. If it's currently winter where you are and you aren't trying to cover up your mom will probably tell you to grab your jacket or the weather will convince you to do so. If you are going to do it, you might as well look good. That is going to be my new motto. I've compiled a list of this seasons must-have jackets. They are hot, hot, hot(pun totally intended).

Biker jacket:
If you are aiming for a biker chick look this is definitely the way to go. They add the perfect amount of chic and edge to any outfit. The best part is that they are easy to style from day to night. 

Denim jacket:
Everyone needs to own a demin jacket. You can never go wrong with a denim jacket. You can go from cropped to oversized, chic to distressed, I won't even continue because the options are endless.  

Bomber jacket:
If you haven't guessed it already bomer jackets are my favourite. I always include them in my Trendsation posts. They have a certain simplicity to them that is beautiful. Am I making sense? They are fun, versatile and easy to style, which is the winning combination. To make an even better combination, pair the bomber jacket with a denim bottom. 

Waterfall jacket:
Every famous blogger's best friend. Am I right or am I right? I have to admit that I see the reason behind that. They add so much chic to any outfit. You could literally wear your pajamas under that coat and you would would still look good. 

Army jacket:
Winter means war and there is only one way to combat it (that excludes the other four jacket of course). Army jackets, the name says it all. They will not only keep you warm but they will add to your Tumblr cred ,which is always a good thing. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments