Inglot Matte Lipstick Review ♡

July 06, 2015

I always enjoy trying out new things. I recently purchased an Inglot lipstick from their matte range. Which was not entirely new as I have read hundreds of reviews and come across even more pictures on Tumblr.

It is my first matte lipstick and I am really impressed. What I don't like however, is that it dries out my lips but a little petroleum jelly easily comes to the rescue.

Picking a colour was the hardest part. With so many shades to pick from, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I wanted to buy all of them but with a limited budget I ended up picking a burgundy shade which I think complements my complexion. Let's not forget that it is also the same shade as 75% of the lipsticks I own.

I've noticed that the lipstick lasts for quite some time, which is of course a good thing.  Although I always  say items don't have seasons I find that darker shades of lipstick are great for the colder months. I think the burgundy matte shade is wonderful for adding some colour without being ultra bright.

The lipstick was R189 which I think is a good price. It has a great colour,  lasts for quite some time and don't forget that is matte. My first experience with matte lipstick was a success. I will definitely try it out again in many other shades.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful shade!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inglot lippys and that is such a pretty colour! :) xx

    Amber | theambiismiley.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete