Rainy Days♡

September 05, 2015

The first weekend of spring decided to bring some I interesting weather.  We all thought we had said our final goodbyes to the cold weather only to be surprised by freezing temperatures and rain. Which means that all planned spring outfits have to be put away again until the weather decides that it is spring.

I got my hair done last week.  I love getting braids but sitting in the salon for a couple of hours is not my idea fun. Luckily for me, my hairstylist was very fast and I was out of the salon in four hours( yes, that is fast).



I have worn this outfit about a hundred times but when you wear a different kimono it makes it a whole new outfit. Sorry I don't make the rules. When I was taking these pictures I was just about freezing and and the camera decided to do some weird hence the grainy pictures (yeah, I should probably read the user guide).

I wore this poncho/kimono which belongs to my mother. It is basically a wearable blanket and that is exactly what I need when the weather is like this. My skater skirt and my cropped top match and I didn't even in the store so that makes very happy. It shows that they were meant to be. 

Wearing jelly shoes with socks when it's raining can be turn out to be quite challenging. You need to avoid puddles at all costs. We all know how annoying wet socks are.  

My chocker and I have become one. I don't feel like my outfit is quite complete with it. It makes me feel cool and edgy. Shout out to my chocker and my thigh high socks. I will never let go of them. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments