Recent Reads : Lullabies - Lang Leav ♡

September 02, 2015

The weather is just crazy right now. According to my understanding it's supposed to be spring but apparently the weather didn't get the memo but as always we choose to focus on the good. I thought I would share one of my favourite books with you. Yes, I know I have a lot of favourite books but how can one a single favourite? There are so many amazing out there that it is almost impossible to not fall in love with one or maybe a few. 

I am a huge fan of poetry, I occasionally write some of my own. I love how I can express myself through words. There are quite a few talented writers that have a way of words that puts a loss of words. My favourite book a collection of poems and I believe it is a must-read for all. This amazing book I am talking about is Lullabies. 

I think my family is tired of me quoting it all the time and yes, I am a fan of quotes too. Lullabies is filled with beautiful pieces of writing and it is authored by Lang Leav.

Some of the poems are fairly short but trust me, just a few words are enough. The words move me and erupt feeling unknown within me, good feelings of course. This book is perfect to have on your bedside table or somewhere within reach. You can read it over and over and over again and you won't grow tired of it. 

The poems are well written and each contain something unique of about them. I recommend this book to anyone who is reading this post. Even though you may not be the biggest fan of reading or poetry do yourself a favour and read this book, the poems are easy to understand and might just change your life

You Might Also Like

0 comments