3 Year Blogiversary!

June 30, 2017


3 years ago I published my first blog post on here. I do not even remember a single thing about that day. I was fifteen years old and I had no idea what I was doing.  Three years down the line and so much has changed yet, surprisingly so much has remained the same. I'm eighteen now and I still have no idea what I'm doing. I have gotten so many wonderful opportunities, I've met some cool people and I have learnt so much about myself through this little blog of mine. I will continue to say that starting this blog was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm looking forward to more years of being in the blogosphere.

My first blog post was titled "This is me" which you can take a look at here and you can also take a look at my first YouTube video here. As I stated before, a lot has changed so I thought I'd share the updated version of my first blog post.

This is me, 3 years later:

My current favourites:

Style Inspiration:
Amanda Steele, I know she's younger than me but she is so cool. She was one of the first YouTubers I started watching and it's been wonderful to see her grow into the fashion icon she is.

Magazine: 
Elle and Stuff Magazine, I actually wrote an entire blog post about so just take a look here.

Store: 
Cotton On and Superbalist. These two stores have exactly what I need. I just wish I had more money to spend.

Band: 
I don't think I have a favourite band or musician at the moment. I just listen to whatever that makes me happy. A lot has changed.

Item in my cupboard: 
This is such a difficult one but  I will have to go with my ankle boots. They just work with everything and I basically wear them all the time.

Thank you to everyone who has been with me along my blogging journey. It has been incredible. 3 years down, 3 more to go? Challenge accepted.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments