I Don't Know What I'm Doing

June 25, 2017


I have been away for so long. It just seemed like everything was happening at once so I just needed a little break. This is the longest break I've taken since I started my blog and I honestly don't know how to feel about that. I am feeling motivated and inspired to do a whole bunch of stuff so I guess you can say I am back to my usual self.

A little update about what's been going on in my life. I wrote exams, I applied at a couple of universities, got accepted, got rejected, watched a couple of YouTube videos, watched 6 seasons of Shameless, started a digital marketing course, my tablet got stolen and I just thought about my life. I guess that pretty much summarises everything that has happened in the past few weeks.


Enough with the boring stuff and onto my outfit. I don't know what's going on with my fashion sense at the moment. I like a lot of different styles and I can't afford many of the clothes that I like. So, this outfit is basically me just throwing together a couple of items in my closet and actually liking it. And no mom, I can't pull up my jacket because I'm doing it for the culture.

I guess I can officially say I'm back. I'm going to stick to my usual schedule of posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. I'll also try to have a video up every week. Taking a break was exactly what I needed. Now I'm back and ready to do some cool stuff.



Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments