Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour Johannesburg South Africa

May 18, 2017


When Justin Bieber performed in South Africa a couple of years ago I wasn’t much of a Belieber but as soon as I found out he was coming to South Africa again this year I knew I had to go. I waited in line for 3 hours the day the tickets went on sale and it seemed like ages before the day of the concert  finally arrived. It was totally worth the wait despite the rain and the cold weather on the day of the concert.




Finding something to wear was such a struggle. I knew I wanted to wear Purpose Tour merch and I searched everywhere without any success. I was just about to give up when I spotted the coolest Purpose Tour hoodies at the guys section at H&M  the day before the concert. They definitely made my sister and I feel and look wonderful (they also kept us super warm).



The concert took place on Sunday, 14 May 2017, at the FNB Stadium Johannesburg and to say it was freezing is an understatement but we had fun nonetheless. Sketchy Bongo and The Wolfgang opened for Justin Bieber and  I definitely enjoyed the EDM vibes. I danced, I sang and I just had a good time.


To put it simply, the opening act was awesome but I only had one thing on my mind, Justin Bieber. When he finally came on stage I could not contain my excitement. I didn’t cry as I had expected to but I can confirm that I was pretty close to crying. I enjoyed every single performance but ‘What About the Children’ has to take the number one spot. It was just so electric and amazing and I can’t even  think of other adjectives to describe how incredible it was.


Every performance was spot on. The energy, the dance moves, the fireworks, EVERYTHING! Justin definitely gave me purpose. Thank you Justin and sorry mom for not spending Mother’s Day with you.


Purpose World  Tour JHB Vlog:


Follow me:


You Might Also Like

2 comments