The Face of Maboneng Grand Finale

May 05, 2017




Anything fashion related never fails to excite me. On Saturday, 29 April, I got the opportunity to attend The Face of Maboneng Grand Finale event at the Saxon Villas and Spa. I had never heard of the event before but I was eager to attend and I definitely wasn't disappointed.



The Face of Maboneng Grand Finale is one of the events in preparation for the Maboneng Fashion Week later this year which is dedicated to showcasing Maboneng's street fashion and creativity. This event was dedicated to selecting The Face of Maboneng. All the models looked stunning in the House of Kongo SS/17 collection but we all know that there has to be a winner. The beautiful, Bianca Mabaso took the award and she definitely deserved it. She looked like a queen.


 



I really had a lovely time. I spent the day with some cool people and wonderful fashion. What more can one ask for? I'm totally looking forward to the Maboneng Fashion Week!

Latest vlog:


Follow me :

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | Youtube | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments