Artventure #13: Not Giving Up

May 02, 2017



I always loved watercolour paint for as long as I can remember. Growing up, I always owned a cheap set which I would use to paint little pictures, birthday cards and just about anything else in between. I forgot about them for a while but about two years ago I discovered the most beautiful watercolour paintings which just made me fall in love with watercolours again and made me want to try watercolour paints once more.

I purchased myself a set of good quality watercolour paints and I was ready to create amazing art. I tried a couple of paintings and then I realised that it's not as easy as it seems. So, I gave up on watercolour paintings.

A few days ago I came across some pretty awesome artworks that reminded me why I fell in love with watercolour in the first place. This showed me that if there’s anything you want, you are going to have to work for it. No matter what aspect of your life it is. So, I'm picking up my paint brushes again and I'm not not going to quit that easily. 

Here's to watercolour paints and not giving up! 

Vlog 6: Family Mannequin Challenge:


Follow me :

You Might Also Like

0 comments