My Thoughts on Bullet Journals

May 01, 2017



Sometime last year I discovered the world of bullet journals and of course, I had to give it a try. I used my bullet journal for quite sometime and I found it very helpful but after a couple of months I was over it. Therefore, I thought I would dedicate an entire post to my thoughts on bullet journals. 

Before we get started let me explain what a bullet journal is. A bullet journal is an organisation system that consists lists that help you stay organised and just keep track of things. 



A bullet journal is a wonderful way to stay creative because you get to customise it  in any way you like. I liked to use mine for small drawings and to practice hand lettering as well. I also used to make to-do lists and plan my week in my bullet journal which really made my life much easier. 

I only had one problem with bullet journaling and it's also the reason I stopped using mine. I found it quite time consuming. I spent a lot of time on the drawings and the hand lettering which didn't help me stay organised. 

However, I recently found a good solution. I purchased a planner from Typo. This way I don't have to spend any time customising my journal but I can make all the to-do lists that I need. I would love to go back to bullet journaling because it helps me stay creative but I'm a very busy girl at the moment. I'll just keep using my new planner and hopefully stay organised and motivated. 

What are your thoughts on bullet journals? 

DIY Stitch it Kit:


Follow me :



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I use a bullet journal to stay organized. When I'm busy I just don't worry about making it look cute. For me the bullet journal works better than a planner because I like to make lots of lists and then I can keep them all in one spot. Im glad you found a system that works for you.

    -Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy and I've learnt that it's all about finding what works for you.

      Delete