I Made A Website

September 02, 2017


Ever since learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript I've never actually completed a project. Yesterday, I was feeling quite motivated. I sat in front of my laptop and I made a website. I'm so proud of myself. It took me approximately two hours to make. 

It is just a simple website and I only used HTML and CSS. So, it doesn't actually do anything but it was some good practice. I'm definitely going to be making more projects because you learn by doing.


I just jotted down an idea on paper and then I recreated it with HTML and CSS. I played around with the colours until I found the colours that worked best together. My next goal is to create responsive websites and some cool web apps. Practice makes perfect and ,of course, I'll be sharing all my projects and progress on here!

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments