What Inspires Me?

September 27, 2017


Whenever I need a kick of inspiration I always go on YouTube to watch a motivational video. It always does the trick and leaves me feeling like a can take over the world. However, I believe my source of inspiration comes from myself.

There are a number of things I would like to accomplish and that’s what keeps me inspired. I always ensure to write down my goals because it makes them feel more real. I know exactly what I’m working towards and that makes it easier to stay inspired.

There are some days when I don’t feel like doing anything at all and that’s okay. Sometimes you just need to take a break. I’m still learning how to balance everything because there are days that I have to push myself to do work even when that’s the last thing I would like to do. 

I always talk about how fear is a prison but I guess my fear of dying with my dreams unfulfilled has really helped me. I’m doing this for myself and I believe that’s the most important thing. I’m not trying to impress anyone or trying to fulfil anyone else’s goals. That’s what really keeps me inspired, getting up every day and working towards something that important to me.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments