My Life At The Moment

October 10, 2017


I am starting my final high school exams exactly a week from now. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. I am excited to finally finish with high school and no matter how much I hate to admit it there will be some parts that I will miss. This blog post is dedicated to my outfit and my thoughts about finals. 



I'm feeling quite nervous about finals. I know how important these exams are and everyone around me keeps reminding me. However, I'm also feeling quite motivated to study and to try my best. I attended the Junior Tukkie Preparation Conference last week and it's exactly what I needed. I honestly just want to write and get this over and done with. I don't want my life to only be about academics. I'm still trying to find a way to balance everything and it's proving to be quite a struggle but I'm trying. 


Now let's move on to the more exciting stuff, my outfit. I'm at a point where my sense of fashion is changing but I have no idea where I'm headed. I am just trying out a whole bunch of things and falling for all the trends. At the moment folding up my jeans to expose my socks is my favourite. I still need to invest in cool socks though but I'll get there. 

I'm just in a very weird point in my life but I'll survive. All the best to the other matriculants. We got this!

Follow me:





You Might Also Like

0 comments