NINETEEN

March 13, 2018

Birthday Brunch

Ever since this year began I have been focusing on being happy. I think it's one of the only New Year's Resolutions I've actually stuck to. Now that I'm nineteen(woah), I just want to continuing to be genuinely happy. 



Eighteen was a really good year for me. I stopped focusing on all the terrible things that have happened and started participating in life. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I'm still in the process of learning and growing but I'm happy with where I'm headed. 



One thing I want to continue working on is my confidence. It's something that I've always struggled with but I'm making progress. You gotta fake it until you make it. 

This is my last year as a teenager. I'm not going to lie it's scary. I'm not ready for the real world. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I'm taking it one step at a time. The plan is to be a little selfish and do more of what fills me with joy. Here's to nineteen and becoming a carefree black girl.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes, being selfish is needed sometimes! I'm glad you're investing more in your happiness- hope you had a brilliant birthday and that you have an amazing 19th year :)x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete