My First Tattoo

April 15, 2018



Last week I got my first tattoo. If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram you probably already know this. If you don't, you should probably follow me, it's @TheTshegofatso on both. The decision to get a tattoo was spontaneous. I've always wanted a tattoo and I always thought my first tattoo would be of sentimental value but a few days before I got my tattoo I came across the exact same tattoo that I got on Tumblr and I thought it looked cute. I told my sister about it and she said we should get matching tattoos and of course I said yes. 



We got our tattoos at Tattoo Styles at Menlyn. I think it was slightly expensive as we paid R250 each. However, on the plus side they don't require you to make an appointment. The whole process was quick and simple. The tattoo took about two minutes. Everything they tell you about tattoos being painful is true. Those two minutes were the worst two minutes of my life. I felt like I went to hell and back. Pretty hurts and no pain, no gain. We all know the rules. 

I'm so happy I actually went through with it. My whole family was there by side so it was a cool experience. I might get a few more tattoos in the future but the pain has frightened me away for a while. I'm currently using the Tattoo Addicted Natural Beeswax after care to take care of my tattoo as it heals. 



Shout out to 2018 for making me tick off some items on my bucket list. I'm officially tatted up and living my best life.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments