4 Years of Adventures

July 24, 2018



I didn't exactly know how to celebrate my 4 year blogiversary. I haven't felt like much of a blogger lately. I've only published 7 blogposts this year. That's a very embarrassing number knowing that there are times where I managed to post 25 blog posts in one month. I know we're supposed to be celebrating my little corner of the internet but life hasn't been very exciting lately. I guess this blogpost will be more of a life update than a celebration but I am in the process of trying to get my life together so do expect quite a few cheerful posts in the near future.

I started this blog over 4 years ago. I had no idea what I was doing but I quickly fell in love with blogging. It's been my way of documenting my life. Life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride with more downs than ups but I've always tried to keep my blog as happy and cheerful as I can. I guess one gets to a point where you just need to take a break from everything and that's exactly what I decided to do. I wasn't sure what I was doing with my blog anymore, school was getting hectic and life wasn't getting any better. I just got overwhelmed by everything and thought stepping away from my blog for a while was the best option. I don't think I ever fully recovered from my break because my blog posts became less frequent when I came back from my break.

2015 was such a bad year for me. I don't know how I managed to make it through it. 2016 was okay and 2017 was slightly better. Things weren't great but it could've been worse. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worst at the end of November last year and it feels like everything keeps going downhill. There are so many things happening that are out of my control and the simplest way to put it is that everything just sucks right now and I'm not even being dramatic.

My goal for 2018 was to just have fun and make money. I haven't made money but I have been trying to have fun by actually participating in life. You may have noticed that I've been quite active on my YouTube channel which is one of the few things that's been going my way this year. The downside of doing all these things is that they only bring temporary joy. Which is why I'm changing my goal for 2018 to finding happiness.

At this point in my life I feel lost and confused. Almost as though I'm just drifting without a purpose and trust me it's a very sad way to live. I got to a point where I had to decide whether I want to give up or try harder. So, this is my second attempt at this life thing. I'm giving myself and my blog a second chance. I just want to be able to have my little corner of sunshine and happiness.

Right now, at this very moment, I'm still sad and life is a disaster but I'm working on changing my mindset. I'm sorry for this long and boring blog post. I just needed to get all of these things out of my system. From now I'll be sending positive vibes and hopefully the universe will do the same. I will also working on accomplishing my 2017 goals so that's exciting!

Thank you to every person who reads my blog. Here's to many more years in the blogoshpere!


You Might Also Like

0 comments