Things To Do In Dubai

July 30, 2018


Dubai has been quite a popular holiday destination and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I would really love to visit Dubai one day. It seems like such a glamorous place and I know I deserve that glamorous lifestyle. I have it all planned out and I’m going to be living my best life. It’s going to be amazing. With TravelStart offering Cheap Flights to Dubai I see this trip of mine happening sooner than expected. There’s so much to do in Dubai and I thought I’d share some of the things I’d like to get up to.

1.       Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. So, of course, I’d love to see it. It also looks super futuristic. It almost seems like something you’d find in Wakanda. It’s really a piece of art.

2.       Aquaventure Waterpark
I cannot even explain how much I love waterparks.  I always leave filled with so much joy. Now imagine an entire waterpark with record breaking rides. Wow, I don’t think it’s something I can imagine. I just need to experience it and I have a feeling it’s going to complete my life.

3.       Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Doesn’t the name itself sound so exciting? This place looks so beautiful in pictures, it must be even more magical in real life. Almost like something from a fairy tale.

4.       The Dubai Mall
Shopping is my number one talent. So, shopping at the biggest mall in the world is something that I have to do before I die. What’s wonderful is that there’s lots of other entertainment and events at the mall which makes things way more exciting than they already are.

5.       Dubai Desert
There’s no way a trip to Dubai will be complete without the desert experience. 4x4 rides, camels, sandboarding and even fancy desert dinner. There’s something for everyone. I just want to do it all.

Fun fact: I only recently found out that Dubai is not a country but rather a city in the UAE. However, this doesn’t change the fact that it’s such an incredible place and there’s probably so much more to discover. I really can’t wait to experience it all one day.

Follow Me:

You Might Also Like

3 comments