My First Month Of University

March 04, 2018


When 2018 began I wasn't entirely sure what my plan for the year was. I tried applying for learnerships and a few other things but nothing worked out. So, I decided to head the university route.

It's been a month since I started university and it's nothing like high school. I still feel quite overwhelmed and I'm trying to adjust. It's a lot to process. It feels like a series of tests and assignments and then more tests and assignments. I also have the worst timetable, I finish school at 17:30 everyday. It hurts me so much whenever I think about. 

Somewhere in the whole process of starting university I realised that I'm an adult now and this is my life. I can't keep putting things off for a later stage because this is real life and time doesn't wait for anyone. So, I've just been trying to live my best and it's the best decision I ever made. 

University is a lot of work and that's a fact but it's all worth it in the end, right? I guess it's all about balance. Work hard, play harder. That's the plan. I'm a strong, independent woman so, I'll survive. 

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments