P for photography♡

August 02, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted anything for so long (11 days to be exact). I've been so busy with school and other things and I just couldn't find any time.  I do however promise to make time and post more often,  YAY!

There is something that I realised lately and I thought I would share it. I really enjoy taking pictures of random things, whether it's animals, plants, food, basically anything.  Many people think it's odd but that doesn't matter. When I see something  beautiful front of my eyes I feel the need to take a picture, so I can keep it with me for longer. I'm currently saving up for a camera and I hope to get one real soon.

In the meantime I will continue to take pictures with my phone. Anyway, here are a few pictures I took:




You Might Also Like

0 comments