I've got the eye of the tiger♥

August 22, 2014

Hey everyone!

After I came up with that title I couldn't stop singing Roar by Katy Perry. Update: We are less than two weeks away from spring and I am finally done with tests for this term.  Which means more writing, reading, blogging and everything in between.

I was having a rather lazy day last Sunday. That's why I decided to wear my favourite shirt from non other than my favourite store Factorie! It was rather chilly so I wore a black long sleeve top under my T-shirt. The other reason I wore a top underneath and not a jacket was to show off my T-shirt. I mean it has galaxy print and a tiger people need to see this, okay! I wore the T-shirt with some simple dark jeggings and I was ready to do nothing all day.



You Might Also Like

0 comments